[Harp-L] The Celtic Harmonica Encyclopedia, Vol. 1: Airs, Waltzes, and Mazurkas" by Glenn Weiser is out

Glenn Weiser banjoandguitar100@xxxxx
Wed May 1 13:11:16 EDT 2024

Hi Everyone-

I’m pleased to announce the publication of my latest book,"The Celtic Harmonica Encyclopedia, Vol. 1: Airs, Waltzes, andMazurkas" (Mel Bay Publications). This is the first volume of a four-partcollection of over 200 Irish and Scottish dance tunes and airs arranged forstandard Richter and Paddy Richter tuned 10-hole diatonic harmonicas. VolumeOne contains 37 famous Celtic airs, laments, mazurkas, and waltzes including“Danny Boy”, “The Last Rose of Summer”, “The Minstrel Boy”, “Macpherson’sFarewell”, “Annie Laurie”, and many others. The book includes standard notationin the original keys, harmonica tab, guitar chords, and downloadable audiofiles of the tunes. There is also an instructional section explaining all thetechniques you’ll need to know to play traditional music on harmonica. Thethree forthcoming volumes will include jigs and marches, reels and polkas, andhornpipes and harp tunes.

Copies are available from me (signed by me if you wish)by sending a check for $24 to me at PO Box 258, Enfield CT, 06083. Priceincludes postage and handling. You can also order copies of the book on Amazonhere (Kindle edition also available.)

Celtic Harmonica Encyclopedia Volume 1: Airs, Waltzes & Mazurkas

|  |  |

|  |
Celtic Harmonica Encyclopedia Volume 1: Airs, Waltzes & Mazurkas

This is the first volume of a four-part collection of over 200 Irish and Scottish dance tunes and airs arranged ...

Glenn Weiser
The Banjo and Guitar Studio
Cell: (413) 455-9215
Mail: PO Box 258, Enfield, CT 06083
Email: banjoandguitar100 at xxxxx
Web: www.celticguitarmusic.com
CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype